Taco-Man: Scandals Taco-Man: Scandals

way to mix michael moore and jib jab

its kinda like jib jab with a one sided bias, and no real animation except for lipsyncing in front of photos. Its cute and all, but picking fun at george bush is all too easy, and this felt like ive seen it all before, a good effort no doubt, but i wasnt effected by it in any way, and the song was very repetative.

If i want to hear people knocking on george bush ill walk out my door, if i wanna watch entertaining animations, ill look elsewhere for now.

The Bordering The Bordering

below average beginning, amazing ending

I'm not going to lie, i watched this three times, and not for the overly cheesy opening and average animation, but for the awesome ending that made me laugh every time, very similar to Sick Animation, I loved it.

Coldplay - Spies Coldplay - Spies

good

that was good, but...

how do you get something uploaded thats 7.5mb? i thought there was a 5 mb limit? i dont understand? please inform me.

Totsugeki responds:

simply ask tom... yay

-________________________-

-:Windows Ngista:- -:Windows Ngista:-

huh?

I swear this is just a fancy looking collection of dress up games and flash tutorial examples. I didnt find any real enjoyment out of this other than the fact that its so full of stuff it kept me busy for a minute or two.

Depredation responds:

Come on.I spent months working on this and i'm only 13. Cut me some slack. Anyways. thanks for the review.

,Ali.